Magnolia the Florist - Market Harborough Flower Delivery Service
The charming market town of Market Harborough is another favourite local location of Magnolia the Florist. Just a 20 minute drive from our flagship florist shop in Kettering, we love delivering special bouquets, fresh flowers and gifts to Market Harborough.
Our florists will ensure your handtied, bouquet or arrangement will look its best upon delivery, your flowers will then be hand delivered to your chosen location in Market Harborough. If the intended recipient isn't home we will try to delivery your flowers to a neighbour.
Same day flowers delivered in Market Harborough
Order flowers online before 3:00pm for same day flowers delivery.
Magnolia the Florist offer a range of flowers and gifts that are popular with our Market Harborough customers:
- Best selling Mayfair hand-tied flowers
- Monthly Gift Subscription for fresh blooms every month
- Special 'welcome to the world' flowers for new borns
Flower Delivery costs
- Same day flower delivery: £8.00
- Next day flower delivery: £6.00
Flower Delivery times
We can deliver fresh flowers to Market Harborough Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm. Orders taken on a Sunday or a Bank Holiday will be delivered the next working day.
How to order flowers online
- Find your perfect gift, handtied or floral arrangement in our online shop.
- Click 'Buy' to add your flowers to your shopping cart.
- In the shopping cart you can add a message to the recipient, this will be hand written on one of our signature cards.
- Select a delivery date and click 'Checkout'.
- Follow the checkout process including delivery address and payment.
You'll receive an email confirmation of your order then another email to let you know your flowers have been delivered.
You can also call us on 01536 517077 to place your order.
About Market Harborough
Market Harborough dates back to the Saxons times, and the name means ‘oat hill’. A market was established in the early years, and since 1221 every Tuesday hosts the infamous street market. Full of local trades, goods and produce.
Driving into the town, the historic steeple of St. Dionysius dating back to 1300 is an impressive symbol of Market Harborough and the history the town beholds. Have you ever popped inside to see the stunning stained glass murals? Linked to the church is the Grammer School, which is unusually built on wooden stilts (pictured right is gardens from the gorgeous grounds of the Grammer School). This was to allow the butter market to still be held on the lower ground.
If we ever have a spare moment in between flower deliveries, the Magnolia the Florist team love to have a stroll along Foxton Locks and enjoy the views of the surrounding countryside. We love spotting the canal boats, many of whom beautifully decorate their floating homes with bright flowers and shrubs.